Mountain Brewers’ Beer Fest 2017
Saturday June 3, from noon to 5 p.m. at Sandy Downs
Enjoy festivities leading up to the Mountain Brewers’ Beer Fest during Idaho Beer Week with special events including tap take overs and more! Then, join 5,500 other beer lovers at the 23rd Annual Mountain Brewers’ Beer Fest! Sample from hundreds of beers – and the proceeds benefit local charities.
- Advance tickets sales only – limited to 5,500 attendees – no ticket sales at the gate.
- Admission Tickets are $40 including a $1 “City of Idaho Falls Usage Fee”.
- Designated Driver Tickets are $10 each including a $1 “City of Idaho Falls Usage Fee”.
- You must be 21 or older to attend.
- No chairs, coolers, umbrellas, strollers, wagons, dogs or tents are allowed.
Check back soon for local ticket outlets in Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, Pocatello, Boise and Utah.
Shuttle Stops Announced For 2017!
Shuttles will start running at 11 a.m . on Saturday, June 3.
Locations in Idaho Falls/Ammon:
Buffalo Wild Wings
Hilton Garden Inn
The Frosty Gator
Snow Eagle Brewing